法律

展会英语常用语之(七)

  151How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

  152We have that right here in this report。在这份报告书内就有。

  153Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

  154Yes,our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between40and60。好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

  155How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

  156We certainly expect our product to be available by October1。我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

  157How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

  158What‘s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

  159I’d like to know how you reached your conclusions。我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

  160Why don‘t we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

  161Istill have some questions concerning our contract。就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

  162We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions。我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

  163If you have any comment about these clauses,do not hesitate to make。对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

  164Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?

  165We’d like you to consider our request once again。我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

  166We‘d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract。我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

  167The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful。就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

  168We can’t agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract。我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

  169We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract。我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

  170We don‘t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties。就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

  171That’s international practice。We can‘t break it。这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

  172We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract。我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

  173We’ll have to discuss about the total contract price。我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

  174Do you think the method of payment is OKfor you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?

  175We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract。我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。